Yoho's Daycare Farm..!! Back ON (Cheapest and fastest..!!)

Re: Yoho's Daycare Farm...!! Back again with cheapest price.

<t>Gastly done</t>

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

[glow=purple]Invest in bank Today to make your money safe and get interest (Profit) on it ...!!

... Need of money? Take a loan now and fulfill your needs and pay later...??[/glow]

Yoho's Bank..................................................Yoho's Daycare.........................................Yoho's Bank

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="rawrrr03"><s>

</s><POST content="126528"><s></s>126528<e></e></POST> Hello just wanna check if my vulpix and bulbasaur is finish?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Yup almost done, the server went off so I was sleeping will be back to work.</r>

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

[glow=purple]Invest in bank Today to make your money safe and get interest (Profit) on it ...!!

... Need of money? Take a loan now and fulfill your needs and pay later...??[/glow]

Yoho's Bank..................................................Yoho's Daycare.........................................Yoho's Bank

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

<t>Laggy game can't enter 800 queue logged out 3 times in an hour, Expect a delay in the service <br/>

<br/>

Please Apology to everyone<br/>

<br/>

~Yoho~</t>

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

<t>everything done waiting for login into game..!!<br/>

<br/>

1021 queue</t>

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

<r><QUOTE author="RJWarrior1907"><s>

</s><POST content="127470"><s></s>127470<e></e></POST> yoyo when is it next that you are accepting pokemon?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I am free now ^^</r>

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

<r><QUOTE author="Yohoneysingh"><s>

</s><POST content="127472"><s></s>127472<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="RJWarrior1907"><s>
</s><POST content="127470"><s></s>127470<e></e></POST> yoyo when is it next that you are accepting pokemon?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I am free now ^^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ok i'm just getting more money atm</r>

<r><QUOTE author="RJWarrior1907"><s>

</s>Just put my houndoom up for level and i'm happy with the service and yoyo is a good man to do business with<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks a lot for good words pokemon done and Ready to pick up =)</r>

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store