HyruleHero94's Leveling Service (Closed until end of event)

Hello, I hope everyone is having an amazing day today. Welcome to HyruleHero94's Leveling Service. 

Rules:

Spoiler

1.Please do not rush me as I do have a life outside of this for example I do still work a full 8 hour job and a 40 hour work week. I try to be as fast as i possibly can. 

2. All pokemon will be leveled to level 97 

3. Quote down below the pokemon you would like done, no more than 5 at a time because I will only take 5 at a time. Id like to try to keep it minimal so everyone has a chance to have some type of level up done. 

4. Please include how you want contacted when the service is done. 

5. Please let me know if you want the Pokemon evolved in the post if available to do so by level up .

Pricing:

Spoiler

The pricing is 75k per pokemon if you have more than 3 pokemon at one time from the same player that pricing drops to 70k per pokemon past 3. 

No moves on any pokemon will be touched without you specifying it prior. 

I accept Poke-Dollars, Rare Candies, and CCs as payment. 

Contact

IGN: HyruleHero94

Discord: HyruleHero94 

When your pokemon are completed I will contact you on your preferred contact arrangement as described in the rules. 

Edited by Hyrulehero94
  • Like 1

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up, the most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." 

-Thomas Edison 

My new design.png

• Hyrulehero94 changed the title to HyruleHero94's Leveling Service (Open)
48 minutes ago, Clumsygirl said:

Hey do you have time for 6 mons?

you can pm me on clumsygirl2

Yeah but I only take 5 at a time if that is okay

• Checked/Done 1

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up, the most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." 

-Thomas Edison 

My new design.png

• Hyrulehero94 changed the title to HyruleHero94's Leveling Service (Closed will open again Saturday Morning))
3 hours ago, Clumsygirl said:

sure pm me on clumsygirl2

Your Pokemon are done and ready for pickup at olivine just message my discord or message me on game when your on

-Thomas Edison 

My new design.png

• Hyrulehero94 changed the title to HyruleHero94's Leveling Service (Closed until end of event)