What to do next?

Hello.

I just beat E4. And am currently wanting to move to the next region. I believe the Johto Region..? I know Professor Oak said how to get there, but I accidently skipped it. I tried to sail from Cinnabar Island, to Euiyua (totally butchered that lol) Island and Im just getting wrecked by all of the Megas there, and Im like 90% sure that is an event>(could be wrong). Could someone pls help me. I tried to google this but links go off on diff tangents that lead no where pls help.

Hello there! Firstly, congratulations on your victory against the Kanto Elite 4 😄

To access the Johto Region please do the following: Head west from Viridian City into the Pokémon League Reception Gate. From there, head south to Route 26, then to Route 27, and finally to Route 28. Following Route 28, you will be in Johto. You will receive a warning explaining that you cannot go back to Kanto and all your Kanto Pokémon will be locked until you obtain the 8th Johto badge. Make sure to remove any held items your Pokémon may have, as they will be locked alongside the Pokémon that they are equipped to.

For more information on the Johto Region, feel free to refer to this PRO Wiki link: Johto Region Overview.

I hope this information was helpful to you. If you have any more questions or concerns regarding this, please feel free to reach out!

- Codexed

Just now, Tendosasori said:

Nvm.... lol i found out 

Okay great! I am glad to hear your issue is resolved. Since that is the case, I will go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any more questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to create a new thread. Have a great day, and good luck on your journey!

- Codexed

• Checked/Done 1