Bugged playtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crucifixuz

everyones playtime is still messed up...  the discord mods either delete your requests on this matter or simply lie to you pretending it to be fixed already and "only require a maintenance" to go active... so it's been at least 3 maintenances since then and nothing has changed, pls fix this quickly, it's going on for so many months already... wth ?

• Like 1

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

• 2 weeks later...

I'm allowing myself to answer you as an old player and i can't stay quiet when i see this. 

Actually, who cares about the playtime beside ego players?  

It changes nothing for you and doesn't give any advantage to those players. 

I believe it will be fixed when they will find how. It's just a matter of time so be patient. You are well aware of how PRO is updated since years it can be frustrating but spreading your "hate" despite playing it daily do not help at all and it's just demotivating for other people (players / staff). 

Please move on and try to make the game better instead of spitting on the game whenever you have free time. 

Regarding the "Frozen game" comment, as said, it still get updated, even "small things" such as cool features like Lending preview window/Pokedex update. I do believe that you should use the general complain area to unleash your negative attitude towards the game. This section is made for that and not the General bugs area. 

I do believe it's pointless to answer after this, you are free to dm me your answer(if you wish) on my discord to avoid polluting this thread which was not made for that. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...