difference gold and silver

Quest01

Hello there! There are no actual differences between the two servers in terms of the gameplay and all in-game aspects of PRO besides the player base and the Guilds that are hosted on each. However, you can treat each server as a separate save file in a sense, so if you wanted to start fresh you could do so on the server that you have not started on. 

Additionally, if you ever wanted to transfer to a different server, you could do so for free every 30 days, or for 100 coins if you wish to transfer within that cooldown period. You can find more information on transferring via the "Transfer" tab on your dashboard: PRO Dashboard

If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding this, please feel free to reach out!

- Codexed

Thanks. is there a game guide somewhere, how to proceed, what to do where, what to do where, etc.? because I don't have hm cut and I have to go back to the very beginning

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2024 at 10:21 PM, Codexed said:

You're welcome! There are game guides for each region. For the Kanto region in specific, you can refer to the guide below:

Kanto Guide: Kanto Complete Walkthrough

Additionally, you can refer to the official PRO Wiki Link for another Kanto Walkthrough. If you have any more questions about this, please feel free to reach out.

- Codexed

Thanks for the guide link. I want to know how to beat the Kanto region's story.

• Like 1