~Pokemon journal~

Scaydi

1. 1.

Hello everybody! I am Sophia Caydi. Starting this week I will make a weekly Pokemon Journal, to talk about curious, rare, strange and/or funny things about certain Pokemon.

This week in Pokemon journal:

[glow=black]

[/glow]

[glow=purple]This golem-like Pokemon makes me remember those gladiators from ancient times, of course, it is like a living statue, possessed by a ghost, or a curse. Certainly Golurk looks so cool and strong, makes it a perfect guardian, and the special ability to learn Fly, wow! A great Pokemon indeed.

We found Golurk in Ghost Safari Zone. It was awesome, at first, we heard rocks smashing sounds, like if a boulder was falling from a mountain, but then, when we got closer to it, Oh! A strange glow suddenly appeared in front of us, after using special equipment we made it to see it! 2 Golurk fighting, like in ancient times, blow after blow, they both seem to be enjoying the fight, like if they did this often. Does it mean that they love to fight? Or maybe it was a friendly training? We were amazed to see this show of strength and went away after they got tired and disappeared like the ghost they are.

Golurk is a Ground/Ghost Pokemon, its best ability is Iron Fist, and its Signature move is Phantom Force. It belongs to the Mineral egg group.

Thank you Golurk for being friendly, you amaze us with your strength and will power.

[/glow]

[glow=black]That is all for today's Pokemon Journal! Keep on reading next week when we share info about another amazing Pokemon. Thank you for reading, have a great time~~[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]