account soft locked due to lending expiration

Skippuh1

I purchased story service from Gio however the lended trades ended while he was on route 101, leaving the account with no pokemon in the party. Since the account did not make it to Oldale Town, there are no pokemon centers which I can access to trade with. Please see the attached message when attempting to leave Littleroot. Please help with soft lock on account.

2024-08-15 16_45_38-@gio - Discord.png

Hello @Skippuh1

you need to go back to Littleroot Town and find Professor Birch at his house to get your first Pokemon on the region. 

You can find a detailed guide here.

Also please keep in mind that Pokemon from other regions will remain locked until you finish all native gyms.

Lugario's EV Training Service

Hello there! I'm sorry for the inconvenience here. I have already forwarded your issue to our Content Scripters, and they have changed the exit script to Route 101. Could you please try and see if you are still soft locked? Looking forward to your reply!

- Codexed

Hello again, @Skippuh. After reviewing this issue with the Staff team, we have decided the best course of action is to teleport you to Oldale Pokemon Center. Please let me know when you are online so I can help you out with this. Thank you!

- Codexed

14 hours ago, Skippuh said:

sorry for late response.  same message— it says “talk to professor for the pokemon”.  feel free to logon to my acc to troubleshoot

No worries, I appreciate you trying again, and for your patience. Like I mentioned, please let me know when you come online so that I can teleport you to Oldale PC, and fix your issue. Thank you!

- Codexed

Hello again, @Skippuh! As we discussed in game, it seems like your issue is resolved now. Since that is the case, I will go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to create a new thread. Have a wonderful day!

- Codexed