(New) Ngocdai Service Shop

Hello Trainers, welcome to my service shop. I provide services about Level up, EV up and updating other services. Hope you like it and find what you want here.

Below I will provide you with a shop service that will help you clear your story and many quests quickly at a very cheap price.

Note: Please read carefully the conditions. Thank you!

Payment Method

Pokedollars.

Coin Capsule = 400k / each.

IV Reroll = 500k / each.

Rare Candy = 5k / each.

Level Up Service 

from lv20~29 -> lv93~97 = 90k / each.

from lv30~49 -> lv93~97 = 80k / each.

from lv50~69 -> lv93~97 = 75k / each.

from lv70+ -> lv93~97 = 60k / each

*discount 5k/total price for 3~4 pokes // discount 10k/total price for 5+ pokes*

Conditions

- The time required to level up your pokemon depends how busy I am in real life if you feel too long contact me in game or discord ( contact below ).

- Your pokemon must be level 20+ when you order me to level them up.

- I will level up your pokemon to level 93~97 or 6.5k / each rare candy if you want up more.

EV Up Service 

40k / each ( 30k / each when event takes place ).

Conditions

- The time required to EV up your pokemon depends how busy I am in real life if you feel too long contact me in game or discord ( contact below ).

- Your pokemon must be level 20+ and have 0 EV when you order me to EV them up or 2k/ each berry to reduces EV or you can use your berry.

- I can don't accept some pokemon that difficult to EV up unless you give me more time or it have move with much PP and Damage.

Thank you for using my service.

CONTACT

Discord: Ngocdai / nngocdaii

Ingame: Ngocdai

GMT+7 ( Viet Nam)

Shop service that will help you clear your story and many quests quickly at a very cheap price

PAYMENT

Pokedollars.

Coin Capsule = 400k / each.

IV Reroll = 500k / each.

Rare Candy = 5k / each.

Story + Subway + Tele service

Full = 1.4m

> First 4 Kanto gyms = 150k 
> Kanto = 360k
> Johto = 330k
> Hoenn = 400k
> Sinnoh = 330k
- Subway + Tele = 300k
=> Combo Full Story + Subway + Tele = 1m6

Cerulean Cave + Egg Move (Dex is guaranteed, no NPC fee included) = 270k or 460k (included 200k NPC fee)

Pinkan Island (Full to open Map to go to Dungeon)
> Train Scyther + Electabuzz = 450k
Only do Quest (Scyther + Electabuzz account owner prepares) = 280k
=> And some other Maps or Quests,rules and price negotiable please contact his Discord below. Thank you!

Conditions

- The time require to done depends how his busy in real life maybe 3 day or more.

- He need you accept mail for login 3 times because he use phone , pc , laptop. Hope you pay attention to confirm so that he can done as soon as for you.

- You need to have enough money to pay for the service in the account you want to perform the service for convenient payment after completing the service (due to different time zones in different countries). For example, if you want to do full region + subway + tele, you need to have 1.6m in the account you want to complete the service.

CONTACT

Discord: Another Man / bluelayoutuber

GMT+7 ( Viet Nam)

Edited by Ngocdai
  • Like 2