Daitana's UODex (WIP Discussion)

Daitana

Hey, guys. So last night I decided to work on a small project for the community. A comprehensive all-in-one fansite that will provide pretty much any information a PRO player could be searching for.

Now, I hope to have it available by the weekend with at least a few finished things, Pokedex, etc.

Basically while I am still working on everything (with nothing currently set in stone) I was hoping to get some opinions, thoughts and most-definitely some suggestions from the community, the people I hope to use it.

Some of the things I have planned so far are: Pokedex, Itemdex, Quest Guides, Gym, Elite 4, Boss Guides, EV Training Guide, Dig/Headbutt Guide. And somewhere down the line a comprehensive Tier and Price list.

Here are some images from the current WIP site, take a look and tell me what you guys think, or would like to see.

Cheers!

EDIT: Updated the Dex image (19:18 - 12/05)

Updated the Dex image again, fixed some colours and formatting. Added headbutt links (20:22 - 12/05)

Another formatt revamp on the Dex (21:40 - 12/05)

Finalized the Pokedex design, making it more simple and more interactive.

Hovering over a Pokemon will light it up and clicking it will load it's entry in the frame below. (19:23 - 13/05)

KyBhZ5s.png

D4LaHvF.png

QRD5EHd.png