Higher level wild pokemon maps

Gatso

Hello i want to suggest to introduce some new maps with higher level pokemon, i prefer train my pokemon in normal places instead trainer tower, and pay a fee to train them... in map like cerulean cave for example  you can fight pokemon , hunting, earn money in the same time and get a chance to find shiny.  If introducing new maps is not possible increase the level in some existing maps. But i ask to not introduce a new limit or nerfing for that ... like ev training ( chance of shiny removed why) or other stuff... i just want to train my pokemon in that way in the wild with those opportunities and without new limits of every kind , thank you!!!

• Like 2
  • Checked/Done 1

good idea. lvl increase in some places are cool. maybe in hoen and sinoh can have high lvl areas 60-78 bcs those maps are almost empty most of the time... and increase npcs lvl aswell when we ent elite 4.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Trainer Tower was made to exp more efficiently than farming in the wild. Trying to exp in different areas of the map mostly leads to hunting but with lower expectations. I suppose there could be a spot that has higher level pokemon but that should have some restrictions like : Being able to access the area after being the Region's champion,wild pokemon in that area won't drop Pokedollars, Pokemon there cannot be catched and there are no Shiny forms,even though if the Pokemon there are the final evolution like Crobat/Swampert/Steelix/Slowking/Garchomp etc.. If that area is for exping purposes only,it should be slower than the exp someone pays for in Trainer Tower and without rewards that the player grinding exp in the Trainer Tower and paid for doesn't get.

6b7168bffc080d009d28c24878e3bdd8.gif.60772cc93e6444ae942fa32756ae342f.gif

Train until your own EV's reach 252.

17 hours ago, Cordian said:

Trainer Tower was made to exp more efficiently than farming in the wild. Trying to exp in different areas of the map mostly leads to hunting but with lower expectations. I suppose there could be a spot that has higher level pokemon but that should have some restrictions like : Being able to access the area after being the Region's champion,wild pokemon in that area won't drop Pokedollars, Pokemon there cannot be catched and there are no Shiny forms,even though if the Pokemon there are the final evolution like Crobat/Swampert/Steelix/Slowking/Garchomp etc.. If that area is for exping purposes only,it should be slower than the exp someone pays for in Trainer Tower and without rewards that the player grinding exp in the Trainer Tower and paid for doesn't get.

we don't need limitation in everything

In some certain things limitations must be added in order to maintain the economy and the importance of some features added in the game. You can't just have everything you ask for without some limitations in order to keep the features for which you ask an alternative option to be limitless. To make such an area without any limitations won't help anyone who already gave even the slightest amount of Pokedollars and these people will complain.

6b7168bffc080d009d28c24878e3bdd8.gif.60772cc93e6444ae942fa32756ae342f.gif

Train until your own EV's reach 252.