old email

Bagelbasher

I have an older account that I have both the username and email for, but I cant access in game due to not being able to access the old email. I have tried to reach out in the general support area but I only get a link saying that I need the username and email, with no actual response on what I am doping wrong or how to fix it.

6 minutes ago, Bagelbasher said:

I have an older account that I have both the username and email for, but I cant access in game due to not being able to access the old email. I have tried to reach out in the general support area but I only get a link saying that I need the username and email, with no actual response on what I am doping wrong or how to fix it.

Hello @Bagelbasher

Responses from our side aren't instant since we are volunteers to this game devoting our free time. Your original thread and the additional ones made were merged and moved to a private subforum where only Moderation Staff and you can view the information shared, which can be perceived as very sensitive such as your email address, etc. General Support here is a public subforum for support questions regarding the game itself and is viewable by all other players, hence the threads were moved.

Please do not keep spamming as you were and patiently wait for a reply from a Staff member in the original thread, where we will definitely be helping you regarding the issue at hand.

Have a great day,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.