Pokemon Web Shop

Kaio543

Could I develop a website to address the issue of selling pokemon in a store? for example, I develop the store and advertise my pokemons in it, but not using real currency but the game currency, when the player fulfills his desire for the pokemon I receive this notification on my phone, this way I could sell faster and without need to go to the forum itself.

Is it an issue to have your shop on the forums? 

Also do you think buyers are willing to go to external sites to buy pokes when they are used to going on forums? 

Seems to me a whole new website is a bigger issue as its a hassle for the buyers. Its only better for you

Peace

Most of the traffic of players would be coming to the forum, so I'd argue that it wouldn't necessarily result in you selling faster. Convenience factor maybe, but selling faster, I wouldn't be so sure. Players sell on Discord too, and pings / notifications here would be just as effective IMO

Discord: lacoisi

IGN: Lacomus

23 hours ago, Lacomus said:

Most of the traffic of players would be coming to the forum, so I'd argue that it wouldn't necessarily result in you selling faster. Convenience factor maybe, but selling faster, I wouldn't be so sure. Players sell on Discord too, and pings / notifications here would be just as effective IMO

The point is that using an external website it is possible to have greater control not just on my part, for example, when trying to buy a pokemon we have to go from post to post, or use the search tool, this all takes a certain amount of time , and even if this is not implemented, I would like to know if I can do this or would I receive any penalty for advertising outside the forum

Try following post you replied to (if it's important and you want to keep track of it's progress) and just wait until a notification pops.

Also check this one out : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/119709-forums-and-in-game-auction-rules/ and for further information a Staff Member can possibly provide it.

Edited by Incandescent

6b7168bffc080d009d28c24878e3bdd8.gif.60772cc93e6444ae942fa32756ae342f.gif

Train until your own EV's reach 252.

• 2 weeks later...

On 9/21/2024 at 10:15 PM, Snoopdogginson said:

Is it an issue to have your shop on the forums? 

Also do you think buyers are willing to go to external sites to buy pokes when they are used to going on forums? 

Seems to me a whole new website is a bigger issue as its a hassle for the buyers. Its only better for you

Peace

Yes, you can create a website to sell Pokémon using in-game currency. Build a store where players can browse and purchase your Pokémon, then set up notifications to alert you when sales are made, and Ensure compliance with game rules. I’m a college student, and I often struggle with essays. I found ukwritings.com/essay-services ukwritings while searching for reliable essay services, and I’m so glad I did! Their team is amazing. I ordered an essay, and it was delivered quickly and was well-written. The writer really understood my topic and provided great insights. I’ll definitely be using their services again for my future essays. Highly recommend them!

Replying for the updates.

Edited by Veronica11