URGENT!! Please help, not able to get client

Pranilsht

Hello sir/madam,

I am not being able to access the game since last update... I ran the game, it showed an error dialogue box.. So, I deleated and re-installed the game, still same box is shown. THe ss of box is down below. This problem is in my laptop. I am installing game in my phone to see the problem will occur or not...
Is the problem with my laptop or something else?? Please help me, don't wanna miss even a day of haloween hunt. 
Hope you understand, thank you.

The dialogue box (appears each time I run client):

image.png.f41e4556d0e2cd83207e93a0536c28fb.png

Yeah, tried resetting the laptop, deleting and re-installing the laptop as well....

In my phone as well, I downloaded client an hour ago and went out, leaving my phone in home, its been only 5% downloaded till now.
(I have enough storage in both devices)

If you got the solution please inform me as well....

14 hours ago, Pranilsht said:

Hello sir/madam,

I am not being able to access the game since last update... I ran the game, it showed an error dialogue box.. So, I deleated and re-installed the game, still same box is shown. THe ss of box is down below. This problem is in my laptop. I am installing game in my phone to see the problem will occur or not...
Is the problem with my laptop or something else?? Please help me, don't wanna miss even a day of haloween hunt. 
Hope you understand, thank you.

The dialogue box (appears each time I run client):

image.png.f41e4556d0e2cd83207e93a0536c28fb.png

Hello @Pranilsht

I am sorry to see that you are facing issues with the client.

This error appears on your end due to your antivirus blocking some files. To fix it follow the steps below:

1. Delete the whole PROClient folder and ZIP.
  2. Clear your Recycle Bin.
  3. Restart your device.
  4. Start downloading the client again from here.
  5. Create an exception for the PRO folder in the antivirus(say, Windows Security/Defender) while downloading.
  6. Then extract it again.

Try launching the client after doing that. If the issue persists, please do let me know.

Now coming to the issue with downloading the client on your Android device:

The issue is not on our end again as it depends on your internet how fast the client downloads.

Have a great day,

Fusionflair

• Like 2

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

19 hours ago, Pranilsht said:

I think I got a hold of it and the app is running. If I got any more problems, I will make a new thread.
Thank you for quick response fusion <33

Hello @Pranilsht

Glad to be of help. Will be locking this thread as you've confirmed it as resolved.

If you encounter any further issues or have any other concerns, please feel free to reach out again.

Kind regards,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.