Dig Spots / Delete please

Tr1ckz

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Updated Dig Spots! *Informations, treasures and more"

<r><QUOTE author="Laertes"><s>

</s><POST content="161549"><s></s>161549<e></e></POST> At route 3 digspots (old ones) i got Onix O_O<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks! Added.

<QUOTE author="Masasume"><s>

</s><POST content="161571"><s></s>161571<e></e></POST> sorry tr1ckz I didn't remember what pokes came from which dig spots from my set I just remember the items and only seeing dollars $.$<e>
</e></QUOTE>

It's okay man :) Your dig spots will be refreshed after 3 days, then i can get more infos from you :D

<QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>

</s><POST content="161582"><s></s>161582<e></e></POST> What do you mean by treasures?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

That's the <URL url="https://www.google.de/search?q=buried+treasure&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjW0tG63NzMAhXkFZoKHfMjAygQ_AUIBigB"><s></s>buried treasure<e></e></URL> <E>:Smile:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="tr1ckz"><s>

</s><POST content="161594"><s></s>161594<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Laertes"><s>
</s><POST content="161549"><s></s>161549<e></e></POST> At route 3 digspots (old ones) i got Onix O_O<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks! Added.

<QUOTE author="Masasume"><s>

</s><POST content="161571"><s></s>161571<e></e></POST> sorry tr1ckz I didn't remember what pokes came from which dig spots from my set I just remember the items and only seeing dollars $.$<e>
</e></QUOTE>

It's okay man :) Your dig spots will be refreshed after 3 days, then i can get more infos from you :D

<QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>

</s><POST content="161582"><s></s>161582<e></e></POST> What do you mean by treasures?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

That's the <URL url="https://www.google.de/search?q=buried+treasure&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjW0tG63NzMAhXkFZoKHfMjAygQ_AUIBigB"><s></s>buried treasure<e></e></URL> <E>:Smile:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

You get that from digging and open it or something?</r>

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

<r><QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>

</s><POST content="161648"><s></s>161648<e></e></POST>You get that from digging and open it or something?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Nah, mate. It was just a metaphor ^^ Treasure = big nugget, metal coat etc.</r>

<t>This thread is looking pretty spot on so far :) keep it up as i add more. Good work.</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="tr1ckz"><s>

</s><POST content="161660"><s></s>161660<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>
</s><POST content="161648"><s></s>161648<e></e></POST>You get that from digging and open it or something?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Nah, mate. It was just a metaphor ^^ Treasure = big nugget, metal coat etc.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ah lolZ igot it all wrong XD</r>

20hrbfa.png

<t>so mt moon 1f has changed too, what i got is:<br/>

protector<br/>

great ball <br/>

and ultra ball. <br/>

As for the other spot it hasnt changed.</t>

20hrbfa.png

<t>There are now 8 in mt moon 1f</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.