Halloween NINCADA AUCTION CLOSED!!!!

• A1playz123 changed the title to Halloween NINCADA AUCTION 1 day remaining
  • A1playz123 changed the title to Halloween NINCADA AUCTION CLOSED!!!!

My apologies but I haven't spent time in game since the past 2 days barely 1 hr today even to broadcast the auction. i only broadcasted the auction for 15mins today ingame when I got online , before that I tried to send friend request but u weren't online and still after the offer in those 15 mins i extended 15min more to see if you come online but weren't 

Edited by A1playz123

32 minutes ago, A1playz123 said:

My apologies but I haven't spent time in game since the past 2 days barely 1 hr today even to broadcast the auction. i only broadcasted the auction for 15mins today ingame when I got online , before that I tried to send friend request but u weren't online and still after the offer in those 15 mins i extended 15min more to see if you come online but weren't 

Thats not how it works though. 

You have to stick to your original time frame of the auction. In the end its the duration that you chose. 
The buyer is not obligated to be online for the end of the auction either

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, A1playz123 said:

That dosent matter , you try sell your moon after the time of bid and you make dumb so many times when you can normally do evry 24 hours! Pls read the rules , i am not gonna make the report cause for sure the Pyndo do it so gl with stuffs(admins)

• Like 2

MY SHOP : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/206042-medu5a-new-shop-upgrade-14122022/

image.png.b49fbadd879550bdf846e5e564d8b977.png

Hello everyone, 

@A1playz123 You have been punished for mishandling your auction. Please be more careful next time. Future infractions of this kind will be dealt with more harshly next time. 

The winner is @Pyndu with 3.2m. 

@A1playz123 @Davidsiho The trade has been reversed. (Since the pokemon has been trained in the meantime, I have sent 3.6m instead of 3.5m) 

@A1playz123 @Pyndu The correct outcome has been forced. 

Kind regards 

• Like 1