Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER} [CLOSED]

Cacnea21

Re: Akatsuki ☁ [Recruiting from Red Server]

<t>What is my IGN? WIJester<br/>

Why should you accept me? I only want to spread the joy I get from pokemon to others<br/>

Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? i do</t>

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>1 What is your in game name? Blade10 on both red and blue servers<br/>

2 Why should we accept you? I am not going to say why you <SIZE size="150"><s></s>Should<e></e></SIZE> accept me because I am not entitled to join but I love to help people however I can I am friendly and respectful and sometimes I get very silly but stay within the respectful guidelines also while I am very passionate about Pokemon I absolutely love Naruto I am a geek I admit it <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

<br/>

3- do you vow to place your loyalty upon this guild even when things go wrong? Yes :)</r>

<r><QUOTE author="WIJester"><s>

</s>What is my IGN? WIJester<br/>

Why should you accept me? I only want to spread the joy I get from pokemon to others<br/>

Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? i do<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Blain"><s>

</s>

1 What is your in game name? Blade10 on both red and blue servers<br/>

2 Why should we accept you? I am not going to say why you Should accept me because I am not entitled to join but I love to help people however I can I am friendly and respectful and sometimes I get very silly but stay within the respectful guidelines also while I am very passionate about Pokemon I absolutely love Naruto I am a geek I admit it <E>:Cool:</E><br/>

<br/>

3- do you vow to place your loyalty upon this guild even when things go wrong? Yes :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome to the both of you!<br/>

A discord link's been sent to your forum account. Please check and we hope to see u soon! <E>:Grin:</E></r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

<t>1. What is your IGN? Jalan123<br/>

<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? Im huge Naruto fan and i love the Akatsuki Hidan and Itachi are my favorite members <br/>

<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong?<br/>

yeah im always down</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Jalan123"><s>

</s>1. What is your IGN? Jalan123<br/>

<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? Im huge Naruto fan and i love the Akatsuki Hidan and Itachi are my favorite members <br/>

<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong?<br/>

yeah im always down<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome!<br/>

Link is sent to your forum account!<br/>

We look forward to meeting you! <E>:Angel:</E></r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

<t>1. What is your IGN? Zelvix17. <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

2.Why should we accept you? Because I am a huge Naruto fan and I also love working in groups and supporting teammates.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

3.Do you vow to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yes, I believe loyalty is one of the keys to success, I will always do my outmost to support the guild and its members.</t>

<r>My IGN: Sirjoao<br/>

why should u guys accept me? well lets say i always liked akatsuki and well i will leave you guys here little gift <E>:Shy:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<BBVIDEO bbvideo0="560" bbvideo1="315" content="

[bbvideo=560,315]</s><URL url="
[/bbvideo]</e></BBVIDEO></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Zelvix17"><s>

</s><POST content="188445"><s></s>188445<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? Zelvix17. <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

2.Why should we accept you? Because I am a huge Naruto fan and I also love working in groups and supporting teammates.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

3.Do you vow to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yes, I believe loyalty is one of the keys to success, I will always do my outmost to support the guild and its members.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="SirJoao"><s>

</s><POST content="188446"><s></s>188446<e></e></POST> My IGN: Sirjoao<br/>

why should u guys accept me? well lets say i always liked akatsuki and well i will leave you guys here little gift <E>:Shy:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<BBVIDEO bbvideo0="560" bbvideo1="315" content="

[bbvideo=560,315]</s><URL url="
[/bbvideo]</e></BBVIDEO><e>
</e></QUOTE>

I welcome you both to our guild, check your private messages to gain access to our discord channel!</r>

73ntdy.jpg