Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER} [CLOSED]

Cacnea21

Guest guigakatsu

Re: Akatsuki ☁ [Recruiting from Red Server]

<t>1. What is your IGN? GuiFrauches<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? No special reason, I just want to join a guild and have fun<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? yes</t>

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="guigakatsu"><s>

</s><POST content="173258"><s></s>173258<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? GuiFrauches<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? No special reason, I just want to join a guild and have fun<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? yes<e>

</e></QUOTE>

invitation sent <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

welcome to the guild <E>:y:</E></r>

j8EnQ.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3MxNy5wb3N0aW1nLm9yZy9uc3VqOGM3amovYWthdHN1a2kucG5nIn0.p4cDNo-8tqOoluBNePcXqT-KYcA

<t>1. What is your IGN? Poxiel<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? Because i'm a friendly poke trainer willing to dedicate time and passion towards the guild :3<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yes definitely! 100%</t>

<t>1. What is your IGN? ninjadude<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? because im mature and dedicated<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? yes sir</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Poxiel"><s>

</s><POST content="174033"><s></s>174033<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? Poxiel<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? Because i'm a friendly poke trainer willing to dedicate time and passion towards the guild :3<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yes definitely! 100%<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="ninjadude"><s>

</s><POST content="174148"><s></s>174148<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? ninjadude<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? because im mature and dedicated<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? yes sir<e>

</e></QUOTE>

invitation sent <E>:Cool:</E></r>

j8EnQ.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3MxNy5wb3N0aW1nLm9yZy9uc3VqOGM3amovYWthdHN1a2kucG5nIn0.p4cDNo-8tqOoluBNePcXqT-KYcA

<t>IGN : JCIO93<br/>

<br/>

WHY? : IM A VETERAN POKEMON PLAYER (PLAYED ALL OF THEM) no really i'm just looking for a guild to help me guide teach me help me grow so that i can guide newbies and make the guild name greater <br/>

<br/>

LOYALTY: i vow the utmost loyalty through thick and thin</t>

<r><QUOTE author="JCIO93"><s>

</s><POST content="174432"><s></s>174432<e></e></POST> IGN : JCIO93<br/>

<br/>

WHY? : IM A VETERAN POKEMON PLAYER (PLAYED ALL OF THEM) no really i'm just looking for a guild to help me guide teach me help me grow so that i can guide newbies and make the guild name greater <br/>

<br/>

LOYALTY: i vow the utmost loyalty through thick and thin<e>

</e></QUOTE>

link sent <E>:Angel:</E></r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

<t>My IGN is MorkezZ<br/>

<br/>

Why should we accept you : I am a very big Naruto Fan and my Favourite Character is Kakuzu and i love Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh too<br/>

<br/>

Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yes</t>

<r><QUOTE author="MorkezZ"><s>

</s><POST content="174447"><s></s>174447<e></e></POST> My IGN is MorkezZ<br/>

<br/>

Why should we accept you : I am a very big Naruto Fan and my Favourite Character is Kakuzu and i love Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh too<br/>

<br/>

Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yes<e>

</e></QUOTE>

kakuzu, wow nice! <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

check your inbox and we'll see you there! <E>:y:</E></r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif