Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER} [CLOSED]

Cacnea21

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER}

<t>thx for accepting me!</t>

[glow=blue]"If they dont know your dreams then they cant shoot it down" - J.Cole

"Even if youre that dim light in the darkness doesn't mean that you wont glow" [/glow]

[glow=red]

Guilds

Blue:Origin

Yellow:Origins

Red:none

<i>[/glow]</i>

<r>What is your IGN: Darkroku<br/>

<br/>

Why should we accept you: my from south korea I play Pokemon mania, playtime 370hr and much longer connected. Pokemon Minecraft Server Admin is also operating there to know about Pokemon. (Like the Naruto animation)<br/>

<br/>

Do I vow to to place my loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong: yes i do <E>:Exclam:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="DarkRoku"><s>

</s><POST content="223375"><s></s>223375<e></e></POST> What is your IGN: Darkroku<br/>

<br/>

Why should we accept you: my from south korea I play Pokemon mania, playtime 370hr and much longer connected. Pokemon Minecraft Server Admin is also operating there to know about Pokemon. (Like the Naruto animation)<br/>

<br/>

Do I vow to to place my loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong: yes i do <E>:Exclam:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Glad to have you as a part of us!<br/>

Welcome!</r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

<t>1.What is your username? <br/>

<br/>

DeForms<br/>

<br/>

2.Do you meet the requirements stated above?<br/>

<br/>

Yes. 150 Hours ++ Completed Both Kanto And johto. Soon to start on Hoenn<br/>

<br/>

3.Do you vow to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong?<br/>

Yeah, Actually. I do.</t>

<t>1.What is your username? <br/>

ScarlettBard, Alarielle<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Nope. <br/>

Kanto/Johto/Sevii Islands finished. Probably have Hoenn finished by the end of the week.<br/>

58:18 as of writing this. Won't be hard to hit 100 by next week though as I usually spend 8-12 hours a day online.<br/>

<br/>

3.Do you vow to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong?<br/>

This is a bit ominous but no reason not to. Not sure what could go wrong but I wouldn't be applying for a guild if I'd jump ship at the first sign of trouble.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="DeForms"><s>

</s><POST content="226665"><s></s>226665<e></e></POST> 1.What is your username? <br/>

<br/>

DeForms<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Yes. 150 Hours ++ Completed Both Kanto And johto. Soon to start on Hoenn<br/>

<br/>

Yeah, Actually. I do.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="ScarlettBard"><s>

</s><POST content="226809"><s></s>226809<e></e></POST> 1.What is your username? <br/>

ScarlettBard, Alarielle<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Nope. <br/>

Kanto/Johto/Sevii Islands finished. Probably have Hoenn finished by the end of the week.<br/>

58:18 as of writing this. Won't be hard to hit 100 by next week though as I usually spend 8-12 hours a day online.<br/>

<br/>

This is a bit ominous but no reason not to. Not sure what could go wrong but I wouldn't be applying for a guild if I'd jump ship at the first sign of trouble.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I look forward to meeting the both of you!</r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif