Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER} [CLOSED]

Cacnea21

Re: Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER}

<r>1. What is your IGN? <br/>

Staticccc<br/>

<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? <br/>

I am a active player for the most part, not a bad dude and meet all requirements and since its the Akatsuki i have the a feeling we will get along just fine <E>:Shy:</E>.<br/>

<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? <br/>

with myself on the team what could go wrong in the first place <E>:y:</E> <br/>

but yes id have no reason to leave the guild ever</r>

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="staticccc"><s>

</s><POST content="213657"><s></s>213657<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? <br/>

Staticccc<br/>

<br/>

I am a active player for the most part, not a bad dude and meet all requirements and since its the Akatsuki i have the a feeling we will get along just fine <E>:Shy:</E>.<br/>

<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? <br/>

with myself on the team what could go wrong in the first place <E>:y:</E> <br/>

but yes id have no reason to leave the guild ever<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome :) <br/>

Sent you link to our discord!<br/>

Hope you could make it! <E>:Grin:</E></r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

<t>1 Username: Krestien<br/>

<br/>

2 Why should we accept you? I am an active player who has a lot of insight regarding the game and pokemon in general, which I could use to help out the guild. Your team's motto fits right into my own personality and beliefs, which is why I applied.<br/>

<br/>

3 Yes.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Krestien"><s>

</s><POST content="213723"><s></s>213723<e></e></POST> 1 Username: Krestien<br/>

<br/>

2 Why should we accept you? I am an active player who has a lot of insight regarding the game and pokemon in general, which I could use to help out the guild. Your team's motto fits right into my own personality and beliefs, which is why I applied.<br/>

<br/>

3 Yes.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Very well! I look forward to getting to know you.<br/>

I've sent you a discord link!<br/>

See you soon! <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<t>anyone remember me from somewhere? xD known as "Zainpf" "Zain" or "ZainUchiha" ? once a founder of the Akatsuki somewhere else in another parallel universe :333<br/>

<br/>

Brings back old memories, love to see the Akatsuki forming here in PRO <3 Good luck to you all :D</t>

-In Progress-

<t>1. What is your IGN? <br/>

Margaux<br/>

<br/>

Returnee with 1100+ worth of game time. Old guild and mates are still missing :)<br/>

<br/>

uh yes...</t>

<r><QUOTE author="margaux"><s>

</s>1. What is your IGN? <br/>

Margaux<br/>

<br/>

Returnee with 1100+ worth of game time. Old guild and mates are still missing :)<br/>

<br/>

uh yes...<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome!<br/>

Link's been sent!<br/>

Hope to see you soon!</r>

<t>1.What is your IGN?: Tsiofanis<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? I am looking for an active guild to have fun with! Have good game knowledge,always looking for the best pokemon in the game and open to discussion of possible strategies. Have finished all 3 regions and have 180 in game hours.<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong?: Wholeheartedly yes!</t>