Hope you could make it! <E>:Smile:</E></r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Akatsuki ☁ [Recruiting from Red Server]

<t>1. What is your IGN? Minhcong<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? i want to make friend around the world, i like Bee and Jiraiya on naruto hehe xd. i want to learn more about pokemon hehe xd<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? yes</t>

<r><QUOTE author="minhcong"><s>

</s>1. What is your IGN? Minhcong<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? i want to make friend around the world, i like Bee and Jiraiya on naruto hehe xd. i want to learn more about pokemon hehe xd<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? yes<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome, thanks for applying to our guild!<br/>

We heard from CloudX that you are interested in applying to our guild, and you are most definitely welcome.<br/>

A discord link will be sent to your forum account shortly. <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<t>1. What is your IGN? Predator1987<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? I share the same objectives as the guild help where i can to become the best and help others and not always for profit<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? I do</t>

Predator1987_zpsah7wmzmo.png

Sig by ragingmarshmellow

<r><QUOTE author="Predator1987"><s>

</s><POST content="186157"><s></s>186157<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? Predator1987<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? I share the same objectives as the guild help where i can to become the best and help others and not always for profit<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? I do<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

I have sent you a private message on behalf of Dei. Please check your inbox. ^^</r>

aPcPLKe.jpg

<r>1. What is your IGN? steef96<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? Because i want to join an awesome guild <E>:Angel:</E> <E>:kiss:</E> <br/>

<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Now and always</r>

<t>1. What is your IGN? Buddabre<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? Cuz I'm the baddest boy you'll ever meet. Trainin mah Magicarp to lvl 100 and need some worthy peeps by my side.<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yup!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="steef96"><s>

</s>1. What is your IGN? steef96<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? Because i want to join an awesome guild <E>:Angel:</E> <E>:kiss:</E> <br/>

<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Now and always<e>

</e></QUOTE>

If an awesome guild is what you're looking for, you made the right decision!<br/>

A link to our discord is sent to your forum account, hope you could check it out!</r>