user already login

Jbdcr1

1. 1.

PRO Username: jbdcr1

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

log out

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

nothing can do

Description and Message

Since the game server is during a maintenance, I was stucked and /ref never works for me. I just log out and things happened. So I wanna know if this condition can be solved by ourselves or if this time period will be counted as game time(as the requirement of mew & Celebi)?

161826 PRO Username: jbdcr1

log out

nothing can do

Description and Message

Since the game server is during a maintenance, I was stucked and /ref never works for me. I just log out and things happened. So I wanna know if this condition can be solved by ourselves or if this time period will be counted as game time(as the requirement of mew & Celebi)?

Hey there,

Unfortunately, this is a server-side glitch that can happen from time to time.

Whenever this occurs, you have to wait until the next server reboot to play again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

log out

nothing can do

Description and Message

Hey there,

Whenever this occurs, you have to wait until the next server reboot to play again.

Let's say I'm really glad to experience that bug if all the bugged time will be count into the game time so that I can catch mew & Celebi earlier but if it doesn't at least u guys could make up the ms time people lost ╮(╯_╰)╭

log out

nothing can do

Description and Message

Hey there,

Let's say I'm really glad to experience that bug if all the bugged time will be count into the game time so that I can catch mew & Celebi earlier but if it doesn't at least u guys could make up the ms time people lost ╮(╯_╰)╭

Actually, MS time count in real time not game time, and when you been "user already login" - your account is offline, not online.

Hey there,

Actually, MS time count in real time not game time, and when you been "user already login" - your account is offline, not online.

Okey, but do u guys have any idea of do something to deal the problem, such as write a self-check or some plug-ins to allow user to refresh their account condition in server side? Anyway it's not good to just leave the bug there. BTW, when'll today's maintanence done and will there a reboot that time so I can difinitely play pro after that?