UI Changes

Goreous

1. 1.

This is my first suggestion, don't take it too harshly.. Your UI is completely Out-Of-Style and irrelevant to Pokemon. I made a basic example of what us Fan-Boys would like to see, or possibly an option to customize the UI. Give me your thoughts, aswell as suggestions.

NOTE: Only Edited Login Box as a minor example. UI Example Structure would be shifted as Standard for ALL UI elements.

LLXdZnU.png?1

- OR -

x5Awr8X.png

- OR -

g2eaPKl.png

I like the current GUI, but I can see some players like you may not. That's totally understandable. Maybe a custom skin system could be introduced in the future, where players could download/create/share skins to use in their client.

Because of the way images are drawn in the client, it is impossible to do a PWO-Style GUI system (where u just replace files and they change)

We will have a theme engine some time in the future that will let people choose their own colour schemes and such.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.