Can't go to Trainers Valley after Red

Jmido8

1. 1.

PRO Username: jmido8

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

Challenge Red

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Look on forums, ask on IRC, check requirements.

Description and Message

Hi, I just beat Red and don't have access to trainers valley. I currently have 123 kanto pokemon and 45 evolutions. I have also already been to love island and have 253 pokemon (already completed dragon club 240 pokemon quest).

I have watched videos on how to get to trainers valley and asked my guild mates about how to go but it just doesn't work for me. When I go to the saffron train station, the first guard asks me if I want to pay 5k to go to johto. I say yes and continue upstairs to the train. Then I talk to the 2nd guard and he just brings me immediately to johto instead of giving me an option to pay 10k for trainers valley. I have tried going from both goldenrod and saffron with no luck.

161962 need to do the quest to obtain fly hm and the guy will thank you and let you use subway properly

Yes, I have already done that. I can use the subway just fine.

161956 Same problem :/

Just curious, how many kanto pokemon do you have? I'm wondering if we need more than the 120 needed for love island. I only have 123 at the moment.

I just got a bunch more kanto pokedex data from a guild mate to try again. I'm at 133 kanto pokemon now and still can't access trainers valley. It has to be a bug. My other guild mate challenge red for first time and lost a couple days ago and he can access it somehow.

It seems like since the last update, the trainers valley condition for red has been reversed. What I mean is that losing to him checks the prereq box to go to trainers valley whereas winning against him does not. That's just my guess though based on what happened to my guild mate and a couple other people said that "losing to red" will get you access when I asked in chat.

161955 PRO Username: jmido8

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

Challenge Red

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Look on forums, ask on IRC, check requirements.

Description and Message

Hi, I just beat Red and don't have access to trainers valley. I currently have 123 kanto pokemon and 45 evolutions. I have also already been to love island and have 253 pokemon (already completed dragon club 240 pokemon quest).

I have watched videos on how to get to trainers valley and asked my guild mates about how to go but it just doesn't work for me. When I go to the saffron train station, the first guard asks me if I want to pay 5k to go to johto. I say yes and continue upstairs to the train. Then I talk to the 2nd guard and he just brings me immediately to johto instead of giving me an option to pay 10k for trainers valley. I have tried going from both goldenrod and saffron with no luck.

At the moment it look like have bug for go trainer valley, which relate to Red Mt.silver bug. You will need to wait the staff looking to it. Sorry for your inconvenience

--Moved to proper place--