Howdy!

Hey there guys :Grin:

I'm a newbie from the states on the Red server. I have been playing since the beginning of May but just now decided to visit the forums. I just beat the Johto E4 and I am nearing 90 hours, and I gotta say, this game is great! It even has a Aggron forum avatar (Aggron is so freakin cool)!

Now that I am wrapping things up with the story (or at least, I think I am? Not sure how much there is after the Johto E4), I would love to get more involved in the community and try hanging out with other people. I am lookin for a clan/guild that could give me some pointers in trading and PvP, as I am pretty new to both. Heck, the only PvP experience I really have is playing against the other kids during summer camps like a decade ago.

If y'all could maybe get me pointed towards a newbie friendly guild that I could maybe find some friends/teachers/rivals at, that'd be dandy.

Thank you all for your time :Grin:

RJT8m9e.gif

Hey buddy welcome to PRO! There are plenty of things to do after the Johto E4, such as going to Love Island, Trainers Valley, Fighting Red, Joining the Dragons Club, Sevii Islands if you have a PRO membership and many more features to discover on your own!

Feel free to ask me a question whenever, in-game(Ezyquake) or in the forum if you wish I'll be more than happy to help you get familiar with this game!

[center][/center]