Hello! Hows It going

Mamika

So I been gone for a year now ;D Or so give or take w.e Hows the game been doing? Im recently coming back to it...I was on for about 10min...For some reason i didn't have my water mount anymore even though it still showed it in my quick bar No biggie i guess..xD but yeah hows the game held up?

Mamika the EX Game Tester (:

Welcome back Mamika, the game is advancing in a good direction imo. Rollbacks are still the business of the latest days due to hard manteinances in the server. Also Hoenn is near to us, they're finishing testing it so we can have a great new experience. You can catch Celebi too and there have been pumped lots of new and nice quest around all Kanto and Johto.

Hope you enjoy it in your comeback :Smile:

162075 Welcome back Mamika, the game is advancing in a good direction imo. Rollbacks are still the business of the latest days due to hard manteinances in the server. Also Hoenn is near to us, they're finishing testing it so we can have a great new experience. You can catch Celebi too and there have been pumped lots of new and nice quest around all Kanto and Johto.

Hope you enjoy it in your comeback :Smile:

Ty ^^ I will Admit I miss my tester powers x'D not used to actually walking around everywhere >~>...But yeah thats good to hear the game is going good i always wanted a bright future for it (:

Mamika the EX Game Tester (:

Welcome back! I too took a break while dealing with real life but I am definitely glad to be back.

The game has come so far in such short time, and there's a lot of work being done lately to stabilize it.

The community is huge now and seems to be growing at a really fast rate :3

QRD5EHd.png