Div's Galore [Updated 22/06]

Divoni

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Div's Galore [updated 10/06]

<r><QUOTE author="Divoni"><s>

</s><POST content="180959"><s></s>180959<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="barney"><s>
</s><POST content="180948"><s></s>180948<e></e></POST> 200k for sylveon<e>
</e></QUOTE>

too low, sorry<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i, and probably most of other interested buyers, woud really apreciate it if you put a starting offer next to your pokes and not decline every first offer you get like you did till now.<br/>

<br/>

In the way you did till now, the potential buyer asked a price and you gave it. so why not giving a starting price in the first place?</r>

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

Re: Div's Galore [updated 10/06]

<r><QUOTE author="barney"><s>

</s><POST content="180962"><s></s>180962<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Divoni"><s>
</s><POST content="180959"><s></s>180959<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="barney"><s>
</s><POST content="180948"><s></s>180948<e></e></POST> 200k for sylveon<e>
</e></QUOTE>

too low, sorry<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i, and probably most of other interested buyers, woud really apreciate it if you put a starting offer next to your pokes and not decline every first offer you get like you did till now.<br/>

<br/>

In the way you did till now, the potential buyer asked a price and you gave it. so why not giving a starting price in the first place?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Noted. I'll start putting up starting prices and instas soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. The reason why I did not give u a starting price is cause I dont know what to price it at. It's a pokemon with a hidden ability which you only can get headbutting trees in 1 area, 200k isnt gonna cut it.</r>