Turn down the game hours requirment for legendarys

Antideluvian

Getting all the 150 pokemon entrys and the johto entrys is hastle enough and should be worth a decent reward. The Celebi and Mew quest have these insane long requirments. Reduct 100 hours and you may get a decent format but to punish enthustiastic players with the requirment of 350 game hours is a bad concept. Who came up with this and why?

I did.

it was done this way to restrict legendaries to only the most dedicated of player. you think 350 hours is bad? try getting 1000, since that is the requirement to go for one of the legendary dogs.

not every player should be able to get the best the pokemon world has to offer simply by sitting ingame for a few hours.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest Milopin

Pretty much what Arnie said. It shouldn't be easier, in my opinion it should be more than 351 hours but it's a decent stepping stone at least.

164278 I did.

it was done this way to restrict legendaries to only the most dedicated of player. you think 350 hours is bad? try getting 1000, since that is the requirement to go for one of the legendary dogs.

not every player should be able to get the best the pokemon world has to offer simply by sitting ingame for a few hours.

^ This. The investment makes getting them so much more meaning. I think it is great as it is. And I mean, if we give every casual player one, what's the point of even having them?

QRD5EHd.png

164192 Getting all the 150 pokemon entrys and the johto entrys is hastle enough and should be worth a decent reward. The Celebi and Mew quest have these insane long requirments. Reduct 100 hours and you may get a decent format but to punish enthustiastic players with the requirment of 350 game hours is a bad concept. Who came up with this and why?

uhm enthuastic players get rewarded with this format, not punished lol. If you think 350 hours are a lot you arent dedicated and enthuastic about the game and therefor dont deserve the legendary, simple as that. Its no surprise that casuals are mad about it, but that was to be expected and wont change anything, since PRO cares about their dedicated players and wants to reward them. :)

This suggestion is pointless, and sorry but I must say it make PRO as cheap game. We need people take more effort to get legend, not by skip everything and then take it so easy... It similar case as inflation money in PRO, people claim to hard grind and try to make PRO easier.... What a result, the economy now go inflation...

We need people play hardcore!

Just saying, i got 600hr on blue in 1,5months? i really nerded it, and now im super bored and kinda quit. If it was like you suggested, ud get bored even faster. I dont think a mmo grind game should be so fast to finish etc, so i think this game , from hours / requirements, is perfect as it is.