not sure a bug, but something that should be fixed.

Hey guys, just want to let you know when you enter wrong password and there is queue it starts the queue when its done it says password is wrong, could you fix that? Its sucks to wait like 300 people then figure out your password was wrong ><

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

168761 hi shay3100 , please before you click the button log in , make sure that nickname / password both correct :) it isnt a big problem just make attention , thanks! :Grin:

well, i was sure that it was right and i missclicked one button, thats not too hard to make it say password is wrong before queue..

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

164489 Hey guys, just want to let you know when you enter wrong password and there is queue it starts the queue when its done it says password is wrong, could you fix that? Its sucks to wait like 300 people then figure out your password was wrong ><

It's not a bug, but it's definitely something that should be fixed.

From 2015: I'm still here

164489 Hey guys, just want to let you know when you enter wrong password and there is queue it starts the queue when its done it says password is wrong, could you fix that? Its sucks to wait like 300 people then figure out your password was wrong ><

It's not a bug, but it's definitely something that should be fixed.

yeah , but im really thinking its not a a bug or something , just pay attention is better.