EMAIL

Ryuizanagi

1 member has voted

1. 1.

PRO Username: Ryuizanagi

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

i registered new account

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

i know nothing.

Description and Message

good day sir/mam i have encountered upon registering my new account. i registered it to a different email address which i do not own that email address. i want to know if there are any way for me to get that username? i really want that username. i just misspelled my email with just one letter. And my 2nd question is will there be a time limit for the email user to validate his/her created account? if it has a time limit and he/she passed the due date will the username be available to register once again? thank you very much in advanced for your answers. :)

2l8uw00.jpg

164965 PRO Username: Ryuizanagi

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

i registered new account

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

i know nothing.

Description and Message

good day sir/mam i have encountered upon registering my new account. i registered it to a different email address which i do not own that email address. i want to know if there are any way for me to get that username? i really want that username. i just misspelled my email with just one letter. And my 2nd question is will there be a time limit for the email user to validate his/her created account? if it has a time limit and he/she passed the due date will the username be available to register once again? thank you very much in advanced for your answers. :)

I will recommend you try probably making a new account with providers named as Gmail. However, if you want keep your username... there have no specific/time limit due date before the email (not confirm) be delete. You maybe need to wait for long (months)... Hope it help you.

You maybe want to look this https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=27809