Prof Oak's PC Glitch

First off, this isn't exactly the biggest deal, but I was surprised when it happened.

Basically, if you don't know, Prof Oak's PC in Pallet Town fills your Pokedex with 'Seen' information if the server happens to crash

while you're fighting a wild pokemon - mainly being used for Legendaries. However, I am nowhere near the end of the game, so this was quite a shock.

I was walking back to Pallet to help one of my friends who only just downloaded the game, and I went into Prof Oaks PC - thinking that it was a regular PC -, and after explaining the purpose of the PC, it gave me the 'Seen' data for Moltres. Quite Weird.

EDIT: I've just found out that you need to beat Moltres to get to the Elite 4, so it really doesn't matter. It's just a bit weird

Yay, I get to learn that Moltres is 2m tall and 60kg a whole 8 gyms before everyone else. Hahaha.......

309485_trainercard-TailsPlays.png

165143 First off, this isn't exactly the biggest deal, but I was surprised when it happened.

Basically, if you don't know, Prof Oak's PC in Pallet Town fills your Pokedex with 'Seen' information if the server happens to crash

while you're fighting a wild pokemon - mainly being used for Legendaries. However, I am nowhere near the end of the game, so this was quite a shock.

I was walking back to Pallet to help one of my friends who only just downloaded the game, and I went into Prof Oaks PC - thinking that it was a regular PC -, and after explaining the purpose of the PC, it gave me the 'Seen' data for Moltres. Quite Weird.

EDIT: I've just found out that you need to beat Moltres to get to the Elite 4, so it really doesn't matter. It's just a bit weird

Yay, I get to learn that Moltres is 2m tall and 60kg a whole 8 gyms before everyone else. Hahaha.......

It is not bug, the PC of Oak purpose for people who meet crash/roll back from legend bird, they can talk with that PC and get seen data. That's is backup solution :Grin: