Woobat not evolving

Zenkyr

Hello PRO,

I'd like to report a bug. As far as I know some people are already aware of it but yeah, better one more time than never.

I trained my Woobat to Level 96. Happiness is at 255, at Max. By PokeWiki and Bulbapedia Woobat evolves when Happiness is high. So Yeah, I literally trained a Woobat for nothing, as it cannot evolve.

Please, please please script the evolve for woobat. I know you (staff) are currently busy on focusing on Hoenn, but here comes my question up why another region is being scripted and mapped whilst the game is still mostly like unfinished. There are so many Moves not working, so many Abilities not working, so many evolves not working..

Well okay, I don't want to complain as it is anyways totally up to you on what you focus, and how you are going to do it. But please, atleast sort out some of the evolves..I already lost a umbreon, won the fight against red, yet hes still bugging even tho we got told its fixed, still cannot go to trainers valley, now I cannot evolve my woobat..I have literally nothing to do anymore..Nothing to explore..please .__. script the evolve for woobat. So my time isnt totally wasted..

Yours sincerely (not crying)

Zenkyr

165317 Hello PRO,

I'd like to report a bug. As far as I know some people are already aware of it but yeah, better one more time than never.

I trained my Woobat to Level 96. Happiness is at 255, at Max. By PokeWiki and Bulbapedia Woobat evolves when Happiness is high. So Yeah, I literally trained a Woobat for nothing, as it cannot evolve.

Please, please please script the evolve for woobat. I know you (staff) are currently busy on focusing on Hoenn, but here comes my question up why another region is being scripted and mapped whilst the game is still mostly like unfinished. There are so many Moves not working, so many Abilities not working, so many evolves not working..

Well okay, I don't want to complain as it is anyways totally up to you on what you focus, and how you are going to do it. But please, atleast sort out some of the evolves..I already lost a umbreon, won the fight against red, yet hes still bugging even tho we got told its fixed, still cannot go to trainers valley, now I cannot evolve my woobat..I have literally nothing to do anymore..Nothing to explore..please .__. script the evolve for woobat. So my time isnt totally wasted..

Yours sincerely (not crying)

Zenkyr

165801 SHANE , when will woobat finally evolve??

Sorry for your inconvenience, but there have no estimate time for doing it.

--Moved to proper place--