Reborn Guild Hunting Event

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not participating in the even as im currently in a different guild, but i'd like to suggest you something. Honestly, i think that you shouldn't count ATK IV. Let's say someone catches Togepi with 1 ATK and the rest of IVs would be 25. It gives us a total of 126 IVs. Not really impressive huh?

Now on the other hand, let's say we got a guy who caught Togepi with 31 ATK and the rest of IVs would be 19. It gives us a total of 126 IVs too.

I think both of those catches shouldn't be equal :)

Except this, i really like that whole idea and i guess i'll propose something like that inside of my guild. Good job :y:

166504 I'm not participating in the even as im currently in a different guild, but i'd like to suggest you something. Honestly, i think that you shouldn't count ATK IV. Let's say someone catches Togepi with 1 ATK and the rest of IVs would be 25. It gives us a total of 126 IVs. Not really impressive huh?

Now on the other hand, let's say we got a guy who caught Togepi with 31 ATK and the rest of IVs would be 19. It gives us a total of 126 IVs too.

I think both of those catches shouldn't be equal :)

Except this, i really like that whole idea and i guess i'll propose something like that inside of my guild. Good job :y:

well we dont count attack ivs and it was stated on the thread :D