Daily rewards and tasks.

Ahakuh

So I have been thinking about something for a while and I decided to share it with you guys.

Seeing as how this is an MMO I thought it could use some sort of reward system like many other MMOs out there. What am I talking about? I'm talking about a daily login reward, daily tasks(quests) and stuff like that.

Rewards don't have to be anything magnificent or impressive. They can be anything between 2,000$ or 5 Pokeballs.

Daily login rewards that stack up from day to day and the rewards keep getting better and better the closer it gets to the end of the month.

Daily tasks or quests can be anything between defeating 50 pokemon to win a prize or catching a certain type of pokemon.

The rewards can even be done with a spinning wheel where we have 10 basic rewards on it (potions,pokeballs,money,berries etc.)

To avoid people abusing this by making many accounts and trading the stuff over to their main account the items can be (Event) ones which cannot be traded. The problem is that money is tradable so I don't know a way to make it untradable so it might not be a suitable reward.

Anyway...I don't know what you want to do with your game so my suggestion can be a bad idea and opinions may differ.

Thank you for your time.

Already discussed, there will be no payday system.

Um, what he is talking about is something that you get once a day, as an incentive to login.

We arent talking about Pay Day (a move that gives you double the pokemon's level worth of money every attack).

I think this is a good solid suggestion, and the rewards could be small but stack up for consecutive days login, for example)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.