Beware of the scammers!!

Bullseye

So i made this topic to help people stay away from scammers...not the original type of guide..but i think a very good one ...

Post here if someone want to scam you with proof of course

the first scammer i got is this guy : Deismugr ...he said he give 4 rare candys for my gyarados lvl 88 and when i came from celadon to cinabar (looong road) he wanted to trade me some other useless items instead of rare candys

proof : u can see how fast he closed the message box when i asked him about candys:d

https://postimg.org/image/kqpq75r2n/

Bullseye_SIGTEAM.png

This is a good thread. I'd like to add a guy to the list. I won an auction for 75k and when it came time to pay him dude wanted 150k. 8Dernno.png

lol are u serious? people say bo so that everyone knows what the "best offer" on that particular pokemon is at the time. He has every right to chose an instant price after getting a feel for the value of that pokemon.

what is a "scammer list" doing in the game guides anyway?

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

As much as scammers are bad, I don't think encouraging what I would like to call, witch hunting is the best idea, even though I fully realize this was not your intention. If the trade didn't happen, good for you. If he did scam you, I think the moderators will deal with it. I think scamming was against the rules atleast.

This is a good thread. I'd like to add a guy to the list. I won an auction for 75k and when it came time to pay him dude wanted 150k. 8Dernno.png

lol are u serious? people say bo so that everyone knows what the "best offer" on that particular pokemon is at the time. He has every right to chose an instant price after getting a feel for the value of that pokemon.

It makes no sense to waste peoples time if you're not going to sell the pokemon. Start the bidding at the least amount you will take...this is common sense and how it works on every mmo i've ever played.

[glow=red]I like this topic.

Here's a tip to avoid being price-scammed.

If the seller states a BO that is un-real, ask him/her who made the BO.

1. No response = Scam.

2. Making up someone's name.

^If the seller makes up someone's name, ask the person with "that" name.

Here's an example:[/glow]

Report_zpspmiapzcu.png

[glow=red]Everyone: Be aware of Abr3[/glow]

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

It makes no sense to waste peoples time if you're not going to sell the pokemon. Start the bidding at the least amount you will take...this is common sense and how it works on every mmo i've ever played.

if you have really played a lot of mmo's, you would know this is not uncommon at all. The seller have every right to decide when he wishes to sell his poke, and for how much he wishes to sell it. You see many ppl selling a poke with a "bo", who then put up an instant price for that pokemon after they get a few offers. If you want a true auction, wait for the auction house....

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

• 3 weeks later...