A way to make legendaries available

Escalopes

when i see that only mew and celebi are available i feel bad cause ... you know ''gotta catch em all''.

so how about making it possible to get the op legends by completing a shinydex to unlock a stupid quest

for example if someone catches every shiny in johto from chikorita to t-tar, it unlocks ho-oh and lugia and the legendary beasts quests

i say that if someone does this crazy task he deserve the legend, and for pvp balance ban them

Please before throwing a big NO consider giving reasons

:thanks: for reading :Smile:

Edit: here is a better idea, if we can't catch them, give us mounts and figures of every legend we beat

I'm not sure if you have browsed the forums but they have stated that they won't make all legendaries available to catch, only Legends which would be catchable will either have base stat of 600 or less and your suggestion is more tedious than the one we have in place.

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

165960 when i see that only mew and celebi are available i feel bad cause ... you know ''gotta catch em all''.

so how about making it possible to get the op legends by completing a shinydex to unlock a stupid quest

for example if someone catches every shiny in johto from chikorita to t-tar, it unlocks ho-oh and lugia and the legendary beasts quests

i say that if someone does this crazy task he deserve the legend, and for pvp balance ban them

Please before throwing a big NO consider giving reasons

:thanks: for reading :Smile:

catching every shiny from chikorita to ttar is basically the same as not making them available at all, cause its impossible. Would take years.

Honestly Legendaries are not only toxic to a PVP environment, it ruins the FEEL of the PVE and basic storyline quests.

Pokes underleveled? Legendary.

Pokes have a bad type matchup in an upcoming area? Legendary.

Your Legendary faints? Backup Legendary.

Random casual battle? Crush that nub with my Legendary!

Don't want to deal with grinding? Legendary.

Its a fix-all with NO downside. Basically just a REALLY smart decision on staff's part to leave the vast majority out of the game. (there are a few OP Legendaries on the staff teams, but IG they get such an overwhelming advantage for the effort they put into the game.)

The only way Legendaries, would be 'Legendaries' is if you get them through events (such as tourneys), like the recent Suicune tournament. The problem is that in the newer Pokemon Games, you get loads of legendaries, losing their value. However, this is an MMO, which would make Legendaries feel less valuable. The only ones you can catch are Mew and Celebi - ones that aren't too competitive, but even still, you have to play the game for over 350 hours.

Also, having a ShinyDex would take ages. In this game, the chance stays at 8192, not like in ORAS with some other stuff.

309485_trainercard-TailsPlays.png

why do you all people want legendary pokemons? have any watched the anime before? only one pokemon of the legendary exists in the world and no one have a caught legendary pokemon in the world. even the guy who wanted to catch the birds and Lugia failed. it even makes me sad that we can catch Mew and Celebi in game cause they should be like the others

Kurushiimohamed

166294 why do you all people want legendary pokemons? have any watched the anime before? only one pokemon of the legendary exists in the world and no one have a caught legendary pokemon in the world. even the guy who wanted to catch the birds and Lugia failed. it even makes me sad that we can catch Mew and Celebi in game cause they should be like the others

yeah, it's not like tobias had a legend team, and brandon had the regi trio, and two frontier brains had articuno and raiku, and in the arceus movie someone had heatran

166294 why do you all people want legendary pokemons? have any watched the anime before? only one pokemon of the legendary exists in the world and no one have a caught legendary pokemon in the world. even the guy who wanted to catch the birds and Lugia failed. it even makes me sad that we can catch Mew and Celebi in game cause they should be like the others

yeah, it's not like tobias had a legend team, and brandon had the regi trio, and two frontier brains had articuno and raiku, and in the arceus movie someone had heatran

I know that you consider those legendaries, but I really don't most of them have total stats points less than dragonite. those pokemons admin use as prizes for tournments and I have no problem with that. what I meant was Mewtwo, Lugia, HO-OH...etc. those are what I consider Legendary.

Kurushiimohamed

166267 more tedious than the one we have in place.

I completely agree. Completing a shinydex is completely insane. Imagine the hours it would take to try and obtain a pokemon of the rarity of the starters or something like a shiny dratini. unless youre lucky it would take weeks. there is no point in wasting your time in that way when theres more normally obtainable pokemon that are just as good if not better than a majority of the legendaries.