Official Guide to get Ashs Hat by XPattycakesX and Doggy

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey, please help! I started off with pika and won against ash in viridian. I went to talk to him up on route 9 but i didn't have pikachu with me...

he then disapeared and i'm still waiting for him after beating johto... + i sold my pikachu without knowing that we needed him for the quests... can i still get the hat or do i have to start all over?

Hope someone knows :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ash ran off and said he doesn't want my help I have his hat could you

respawn him or is there a spot he's hiding ? Please resolve this issue....

Ash disappeared on me as well at route 9. It's my favorite hat so I'd be cool if I could still manage to obtain it somehow.

Hello there;

As mentioned in the main post, Ash's hat is only available to those who picked Pikachu as Kanto's starter, while it appears that you both picked Squirtle. :Shy:

Step 1. You must Start with Pikachu as ur Starter

In order to choose Pikachu as starter, one has to decline the other three possible starters, as Prof.Oak mentions. :Smile:

Sorry for your inconvenience; with this being said, I wish you a good day :Sing:

• 1 year later...
Hello everyone..me and my friend Doggy have recently figured out what to do in the quest to get the hat

yall want to know....sorry secret...xd....wait for it......ok.....not ....yet.....now..:D

Step 1. You must Start with Pikachu as ur Starter

Step 2. Meet and defeat Ash ketchum in Virdian Forest (West of the Entrance)

Step 3. Meet Ash a 2nd time on Route 9 and complete his request. He lost his hat due to a Mankey incident like in the Anime. :P

Find a Wild mankey on Route 9 and either catch him or use abilitys like Frisk to spot if he has "Uknown Hat"...then use Covet/Thief/Pokeball

Untill you obtain the Hat.

Step 4. Speak to him again and he will give you his hat (becuz he found his hat in the bag...lol)

Well Done Quest completed!

Edit: Ashs hat is NOT TRADEABLE!

BIG CREDIT TO DOGGY!!!! for Watching the Pokemon episode and giving me hints (shame he didnt start with pikachu)

He went away bro