S.S. Anne ticket disappeared

Pinckerman

PRO Username: Pinckerman

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

I've completed the "ticket quest" and obtained the S.S. Anne ticket from Bill

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I've spoken again with Bill, but nothing happened

Description and Message

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, in that case sorry...

I've recently received the S.S. Anne ticket from Bill, but the server went offline. When I logged back I was outside his house, I've tried to speak with him again, but it seems that I already have that ticket.

The problem is that I don't see it in my Backpack so I don't know if I'm missing it. I don't have any key item and I'm pretty sure that the ticket should be one of them. :confused:

Is this a bug? Or can I simply go on with the story?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Is S.S. Anne ticket a key item?

<r><QUOTE author="Pinckerman"><s>

</s><POST content="166142"><s></s>166142<e></e></POST> <SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Pinckerman<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Yes<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>On which server issue happened:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> RED<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I've completed the "ticket quest" and obtained the S.S. Anne ticket from Bill<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I've spoken again with Bill, but nothing happened<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, in that case sorry...<br/>

<br/>

I've recently received the S.S. Anne ticket from Bill, but the server went offline. When I logged back I was outside his house, I've tried to spoke with him again, but it seems that I already have that ticket. <br/>

The problem is that I don't see it in my Backpack so I don't know if I'm missing it. I don't have any key item and I'm pretty sure that the ticket should be one of them. <E>:confused:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Is this a bug? Or can I simply go on with the story?<e></e></I><e>

</e></QUOTE>

A staff member will likely have to reset the quest... these things happen pretty often so its a common problem.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="TehCreepN1"><s>

</s>

A staff member will likely have to reset the quest... these things happen pretty often so its a common problem.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Oh ok then. Should I report this in a particular way?</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Pinckerman"><s>

</s><POST content="166146"><s></s>166146<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="TehCreepN1"><s>
</s>

A staff member will likely have to reset the quest... these things happen pretty often so its a common problem.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Oh ok then. Should I report this in a particular way?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

You've already done the correct thing here on the forums, but if you're in game and don't care to wait for a response here, try using the 'Help' chat to contact a GM.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Cosmosis"><s>

</s>try redoing the quest over check his pillow again and talk to him see if that works<e>
</e></QUOTE>

If I check the pillow again it says "<I><s></s>There is nothing else here<e></e></I>", so I need to have the quest restarted. <E>:Cry:</E></r>

try redoing the quest over check his pillow again and talk to him see if that works

If I check the pillow again it says "There is nothing else here", so I need to have the quest restarted. :Cry:

Have you contacted anyone on the Help chat?

Have you contacted anyone on the Help chat?

I've tried but it doesn't even connect. I'll retry later.

Ok, now I'm in. Still waiting for an answer.

I think we're experiencing another crash... EVENTUALLY this will be resolved.

Mmh people on chat are saying that I may need to restart my game.

Are you sure mods can actually reset my quest?