Do you love One piece?

Chidorika

170547 I wanted to get into it. I tried the anime first. Watched around 40 episodes and nothing interesting happened. It seemed as if the plot was just stalling. Didn't cared much for the characters either. People keep saying that it gets good after episode 100+. Im sorry but if it needs 100+ episodes to get watchable or even 25+ then for me it isn`t a good story. Still it is the most sold manga in the world so I guess it isn't my cup of tea. Cheers.

Yes i totally agree with you, except if you wan't to spend 15 years of your life watching 700+ episodes (that if you watch trash episodes lol) and 40 years more for the next 3200 episodes to come. Most of Shonen are garbage to me, i mean some are good, but they never ends, instead of doing something new they just continue on the same way because of course they still do money with that (like other boring things like Naruto and Dragon ball suite) After some episodes/season they seem like watching : Dallas, The Young and the Restless, and many other things that destroy a part of my brain forever, same level to me.

No no this is not hate, just my opinion. at least Shonen are far better than real tv show. :Grin:

Naruto is ending soon though! They are just filling it in with stories from the other characters, No doubt One piece will also end sometime soon after Luffy Vs Kaido im thinking.

OP is life!

Bleach anime needs to be booted back up!