Unofficial Spawn/Item/TM/GYM Guide

Matzeus

Re: Unofficial Spawn Guide (Help needed!)

<r><QUOTE author="Matzeus"><s>

</s>

I am trying to be as exact as possible with the names of locations. What´s the matter with Victory Road?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I'm pretty sure he's talking about detailing the specific floors as well, not just "Victory Road"</r>

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>I've just completed a 50encounter run on route 9 at daytime and another 50 encounters at nighttime.<br/>

Here are the results:<br/>

Route 9 daytime 50 encounter run<br/>

-mankey: 12 times<br/>

-spearow: 13 times<br/>

-rattata: 12 times<br/>

-sandshrew: 1 time<br/>

-nidoran female: 6 times<br/>

-raticate: 4 times<br/>

-fearow: 2 times<br/>

<br/>

Route 9 nighttime 50 encounter run<br/>

-raticate: 4 times<br/>

-sandshrew: 3 times<br/>

-mankey: 10 times<br/>

-venonat: 13 times<br/>

-zubat: 7 times<br/>

-rattata:12 times<br/>

-venomoth: 1 time<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

If you need additional information or want me to make bigger runs just let me know. <br/>

If you disagree with my results and want me to make videos about my encounters just tel me, but as you said you don't have that much time I'm guessing you don't need/want this.<br/>

<br/>

Greetz Fright</t>

<t>I can tell you on Cinnabar Mansion (1 and 2) common Pokemon are: Grimer, Muk, Rattata, Raticate. Uncommon are Koffing and Weezing, also ponyta. Rare are Growlithe and Vulpix, and on Cinnabar Mansion 3 ultra uber rare are Charmander and Magmar. No MS Pokemon.<br/>

<br/>

Also common in Victory Road are Zubat, Golbat, Ursaring, Geodude and Graveler. Uncommon is Primeape and Rare is Marowak (quite rare).<br/>

<br/>

I would also like to ask you if you could make a separate tab listing all the Pokemon and their locations, we could help you a lot more easily this way :) as we can check Pokedex.</t>

290pmq8.png

<r><QUOTE author="Devy"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Matzeus"><s>
</s>

I am trying to be as exact as possible with the names of locations. What´s the matter with Victory Road?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I'm pretty sure he's talking about detailing the specific floors as well, not just "Victory Road"<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>At the moment, this is not the highest priority. However: If you can tell me floors for one Pokémon, i will add them in brackets.<br/>

Example (no idea if thats true!):<br/>

Victory Road has got pokes like Zubat, Golbat, Graveler ...... Now, if you can find a Marowak only on B2F, tell me and I will add it in brackets :)<br/>

I hope you understand!<br/>

<e></e></COLOR>

<QUOTE author="Fright"><s>

</s>I've just completed a 50encounter run on route 9 at daytime and another 50 encounters at nighttime.<br/>

Here are the results:<br/>

Route 9 daytime 50 encounter run<br/>

-mankey: 12 times<br/>

.................................................................<br/>

.................................................................<br/>

-venomoth: 1 time<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

If you need additional information or want me to make bigger runs just let me know. <br/>

If you disagree with my results and want me to make videos about my encounters just tel me, but as you said you don't have that much time I'm guessing you don't need/want this.<br/>

<br/>

Greetz Fright<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>Amazing work! Those results are a great help! However if you want to make it easier for my copy and paste my template from the first post :)<br/>

Thank you very much @Fright !<br/>

<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<QUOTE author="emperior"><s>

</s>I can tell you on Cinnabar Mansion (1 and 2) common Pokemon are: Grimer, Muk, Rattata, Raticate. Uncommon are Koffing and Weezing, also ponyta. Rare are Growlithe and Vulpix, and on Cinnabar Mansion 3 ultra uber rare are Charmander and Magmar. No MS Pokemon.<br/>

<br/>

Also common in Victory Road are Zubat, Golbat, Ursaring, Geodude and Graveler. Uncommon is Primeape and Rare is Marowak (quite rare).<br/>

<br/>

I would also like to ask you if you could make a separate tab listing all the Pokemon and their locations, we could help you a lot more easily this way :) as we can check Pokedex.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>@emperior<br/>

Adding those to the list! Thank you very much. :)<br/>

I will think about creating sort of a "Pokedex", where I will list Pokes and their locations. However, thats a huge load of work.. so please understand if that is not planned or in progress yet.<e></e></COLOR></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Sanchez"><s>

</s>Dedenne Membership R10 24hours<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>Thanks! Added.</COLOR><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<CENTER><s>

</s><COLOR color="#00FFFF"><B><s></s>Huge Update!<e></e></B></COLOR><e>

</e></CENTER><COLOR color="#00FFFF"><br/>

I thought about the idea of @emperior and realized his wish.<br/>

I started to sort Pokémon and their location by Pokédex-Order.<br/>

Check out the new guide and help me to complete it!<br/>

<br/>

PS: First post of the thread has been updated as well!<e></e></COLOR></r>

<r>Union cave b1f: <URL url="https://i.imgur.com/QwnhELd.png">https://i.imgur.com/QwnhELd.png</URL> No ms here<br/>

Union cave b2f: <URL url="https://i.imgur.com/jsGnVCd.png">https://i.imgur.com/jsGnVCd.png</URL> <URL url="https://i.imgur.com/TD8H1RW.png">https://i.imgur.com/TD8H1RW.png</URL> <br/>

<br/>

Im not member so i dont know the member pokemons sorry.</r>

<t>Hey thanks for adding the idea I suggested! It's awesome!<br/>

<br/>

I also forgot to tell you Magmar also spawns in Cinnabar Mansion B1F (where it spawns during morning and night) while at Cinnabar Mansion 3 it spawns only during day.</t>

290pmq8.png