Players without badges cant spamm trade chat

Xpattycakesx

hi guys i have a suggestion about this

As all of you know everyone can just type or spamm in trade chat all they want..including bots/devices etc...

So i made a suggestion of adding

how about adding a small rule to players without any badges or without having 4 badges being able to type anything in tradechat

so basiccally giving us players a opportunity to avoid spammers such as BOTS spamming the chat full

if u agree with this type I AGREE, if u disagree type I DISAGREE and post why you disagree to it ^^

#1 Complete Dex Service dealer! (Blue Server)

The Dex Contains:

All Kanto

All Johto

All Hoenn

All Sinnoh

All Unova

All Kalos

MY GOAL: Completion of all Pokemon Regions and make a HUGE DEX Service sale :D

Currently have: 597 caught Pokedex data

Stored Pokemon in PC including all evo forms: 595 pokemon + shinys + lvl 100sand more

Obtained Legendaries: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi

Check out my huge Dex Collection & Shop https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=27961&p=221429#p221429

Re: dont allow ppl under 4 badges to type in trade

<t>Even if they can't type in chat, if you post a really cheap poke on trade chat, they can still pm you so it doesn't solve the problem ^^'</t>

167658 Even if they can't type in chat, if you post a really cheap poke on trade chat, they can still pm you so it doesn't solve the problem ^^'

true that..my only reason is that bots wont be able spamm hilariously lots of stuff on several accounts like yesterday :P

#1 Complete Dex Service dealer! (Blue Server)

The Dex Contains:

All Kanto

All Johto

All Hoenn

All Sinnoh

All Unova

All Kalos

MY GOAL: Completion of all Pokemon Regions and make a HUGE DEX Service sale :D

Currently have: 597 caught Pokedex data

Stored Pokemon in PC including all evo forms: 595 pokemon + shinys + lvl 100sand more

Obtained Legendaries: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi

Check out my huge Dex Collection & Shop https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=27961&p=221429#p221429

Would agree but I don't really think that it would solve any problems. Only for trade chat. It would only move the spam problem to other chats like battle, help or allchat. And banning all players without 4 badges from these other chats is no sollution for me as well since it is important to look for help in the beginning of the game.

bCXP3Gl.png