History of The Personal Message

Cyberg07

While i talk someone i closed chat window by mistake:( and i dont know his username and i couldnt find him after then.

I have an idea is there any possibility that you may be able to do?(History of the pm)or like that?

167995 While i talk someone i closed chat window by mistake:( and i dont know his username and i couldnt find him after then.

I have an idea is there any possibility that you may be able to do?(History of the pm)or like that?

+1. This is useful not only if you missclick but even for crashes or random logout, when you, leaving the game, lose the open chat.

From 2015: I'm still here

This might or might not be implemented, but if it is going to be implemented, this suggestion will not be implemented right away since there many other things we need implement.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Another idea would to be instead allow a confirmation window if you want to close the window. Alongside that, remembering what PM you had last open before a disconnection/logout without manually leaving it yourself.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life