Can't Connect

Guest Reem

Was able to play fine, then logged out for a bit. Logged back in and now I can't connect to server. Turned my firewall off, re downloaded the client, tried a new account, still no dice.. The server status says 566/850 so I assume the servers up and not offline? Any ideas?

Guest Oliverx93

I think it's still offline, just wait ,let them do their work and keep watching home page. When the numbers change and not being the same 566. You can try to connect again. :)

The game crashed half an hour ago. During that time I was working on updates and putting same in. The game should be online now. We apologize for problems caused. This is not the last or first time that it will happen. This is second actual crash since we released the game by the way. In very near future crashes of those type will be gone. However, with the introduction of new updates and features crashes are expected to happen when you look at the game as a game with small thousands constantly active users and a lot others trying to make their way into the server.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.