What is the best Beedrill moveset/stats/nature?

Zamrayz

I'm one of those rare kids that grew up not actually knowing anything about pokemon at all. I'm trying to do my homework so i can simply build the best teams but idk anything about stats, what moves do what before i get them, and what pokemon needs what for their natures and preferred stats.

SO, here is the first post asking for your opinion on what pokemon i'm interested in getting later.

I know everybody has a different preference, so anything you have to offer is great.

:thanks:

sw1yBzP.gif

Guest Nevereverlucky

Jolly or adamant nature,Moves are U-turn,Protect,Poison Jab,Knock off/Drill run

Smogon is a pretty reliable source,although we still dont have megas and a lot of abilities,its still the best help you can get imo.

168893 Jolly or adamant nature,Moves are U-turn,Protect,Poison Jab,Knock off/Drill run

Smogon is a pretty reliable source,although we still dont have megas and a lot of abilities,its still the best help you can get imo.

168903 adamant/jolly atk/speed poison jab knock off (or sucker punch) x scizzor and something else :)

Awesome, ty guys :Shy:

sw1yBzP.gif

168893 Jolly or adamant nature,Moves are U-turn,Protect,Poison Jab,Knock off/Drill run

168903 adamant/jolly atk/speed poison jab knock off (or sucker punch) x scizzor and something else :)

Awesome, ty guys :Shy:

no problem mate have fun