Red on MT. Silver

1. 1.

PRO Username: Alece69Ann

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

is red on Mt. Silver is fixed? i won against him few week ago, but cant go to trainer valley after fulfilling the requirement. sorry for my bad english

169317 PRO Username: Alece69Ann

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

is red on Mt. Silver is fixed? i won against him few week ago, but cant go to trainer valley after fulfilling the requirement. sorry for my bad english

its been weeks since my friends had the same problem too

Me and my buddy both got the pokedex and evolution req. last night. He had the option to go to TV but I didn't. Only thing he did different to me was FAIL to beat Red about 4 days ago. I didn't try it yet. So yeah mega bugged :D (red server)

169335 Me and my buddy both got the pokedex and evolution req. last night. He had the option to go to TV but I didn't. Only thing he did different to me was FAIL to beat Red about 4 days ago. I didn't try it yet. So yeah mega bugged :D (red server)

red and blue are same im in red too

169327 im totally not sure if you just want to risk it , go for it but if its still glitched u gotta have to wait 2 weeks untill rebattle (i guess 2 weeks is fine cause it will take time to fix it tho)

well 2 weeks :Cry:

169335 Me and my buddy both got the pokedex and evolution req. last night. He had the option to go to TV but I didn't. Only thing he did different to me was FAIL to beat Red about 4 days ago. I didn't try it yet. So yeah mega bugged :D (red server)

169336 red and blue are same im in red too

i hope it will fixed soon, some good poke & TM only available that i really want :Frown:

169327 im totally not sure if you just want to risk it , go for it but if its still glitched u gotta have to wait 2 weeks untill rebattle (i guess 2 weeks is fine cause it will take time to fix it tho)

well 2 weeks :Cry:

169336 red and blue are same im in red too

i hope it will fixed soon, some good poke & TM only available that i really want :Frown:

hope too :Grin:

I had the same thing happen to me as your friend. I actually lost to him but am now allowed to go to trainer valley.

Brad.gif