- daily hunting quest -

Downsystem

my idea is a quest to hunt a rnd pokemon with a specific nature and or abylity or even a shiny u could make the shiny one weekly and the rewards could differ with the rarity of the pkm for example a guy in celadon asks u to get a houndour with flashfire or a slugma with mild nature for the houndour you get a rnd reward from a list of good stuff maybe let the npc show what u could get so the best thing would be a mount or a clothing item but the really good rewards have a low chance but people see what they could get and so have a motive to do the quest and that would add a bit of endgame it doesent have to be rnd make it 3 brackets like easy medium hard and they each have like 10-15pkm that are equaly hard to get and each bracket has diffrent rewards it would also encourage players to trade and keep pkm that would otherwise be sitting in the boxes or even be deletet and the difficultly u get is rnd to :3

I dislike the idea of given a shiny once per week, I would prefer to stay as it as now. But your suggestion reminds me about the girl at the start of the game who wanted you to catch a specific pokemon. She wasn't even interested in the pokemon itself, she just wanted you to prove your abilites, so she then could give her Oddish to you. I thought that was a pretty cool thing, and I wouldn't mind seeing that more throughout the story. Although, I personally have no interests in having daily objectives at the moment, and I kind of dislike the idea getting a pokemon with a specific nature. There is a lot of grinding to do atm aswell, atleast within the competitive scene.

Also, it's kind of difficult to read what you have written without any punctuations in your big sentence : p Try not to rush these things and it will be alright