my idea

Engineer

my idea is that the pokemons us give him the ivs pps or however you want to say. So all pokemons each other and would would be to everyone's taste how. Obvious that it would respect natures theme

I'm guessing you mean Effort Values? If so, this has recently been added to the game. If this is not what you mean can you please clarify.

*another idea would be put at a store in any city in several cities clothing or clothing, to have styles for each character

I'm willing to bet that since character customization has been implemented there will be ways to obtain clothing and other items either in game via quest or by donating. Only time will tell.

*And my last point is that if you can, to choose to be part of the team rocket or police to fight with each other

This is a tricky one. There could be quests in game that allow you to join up with team rocket or the police, but to be a full-fledged member is iffy.

I'm not a staff member so I can't say for sure if your suggestions will happen or not, this is just my point of view

FRnvVzg.png

On the team rocket thing I think it would be better to have some sort of guild tournament format. Where guilds can have 5 of their members or something compete with 5 members from other guilds for a prize/title every so often.