About the Member Pokemon

Guest Gale47

Guest Gale47

I'm new to Revolution and have been thinking of dropping some cash on the game because, honestly, I'm quite impressed with it all.

However, one thing has me a tad confused, and that is the issue of the so-called 'member Pokemon'. I can't seem to find concrete information on this and there's only so much time in a single day, so I would like to ask any of you who are in-the-know; are these particular Pokemon completely unavailable for the non-paying players or are they simply accessible more early-on for those who do pay?

Thank you in advance, cheers.

So, I'll actually answer your question.

Member Pokemon are only able to be caught by people with membership, however, people who do not have membership can still obtain those Pokemon through trading.

Also, while a Pokemon may be considered members only on a certain route, it could still be available for non-members on a different one.

Guest Gale47

Ah, I see. Thank you guys for the quick response. I have to admit this made me sway a fair bit as I dislike supporting such practices, but I'll see how the situation develops in the coming months.

172177 Ah, I see. Thank you guys for the quick response. I have to admit this made me sway a fair bit as I dislike supporting such practices, but I'll see how the situation develops in the coming months.

That's completely up to you, but players who do not wish to spend their own money can use in-game currency (Pokemon/PokeDollars/Items) to purchase the membership medallion from other players.

Guest Gale47
172177 Ah, I see. Thank you guys for the quick response. I have to admit this made me sway a fair bit as I dislike supporting such practices, but I'll see how the situation develops in the coming months.

That's completely up to you, but players who do not wish to spend their own money can use in-game currency (Pokemon/PokeDollars/Items) to purchase the membership medallion from other players.

Yeah, I'm aware of that mechanic, and applaud the devs for including it. It's not about spending money though, but the notion that certain Pokemon are simply unavailable unless you pay that puts me off.

In any case, I noticed that Venomoth can be caught without the membership, which is good enough for the time being. I'll stick around and see if how it plays after spending some more time with it. If the gameplay remains enjoyable, I see no reason not to support the dev team.

Thanks for the responses!

Membership allows people to access certain Pokemon early on, while non-membership players can still access these at some point of the game or in future.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.