Yellow, burned tower - Ecruteak

Fischweiler

Someone already posted something about it but it hasn't been answered and Xhaj told me to create a topic about it so here it is.

I battle Yellow in the burned tower but.... i lost, after that, i've gone in the dancing thing building to help the kimono girl.

When i beat the Rocket guy, i've come back in front fof the gym and there, the guard told me that the gym leader is actually in the burned tower....

So, here i am, into the burned tower, but i can't advance! The reason is because i MUST beat Yellow to continue into the tower, but i can't face her again... Every time i try to fight her, she is telling me the same thing over and over "I'm looking for information".

Because i can't continue into the tower, i can't continue the game since i can't go anywhere else :/ I've talked to all the NPC"s of Ecruteak again after that, even saw the 2ghosts in their house again, i've disconnected and reconnect to the server but i still can't fight her again.

That's why, please, i would like to have someone to check that and help me, thank you for your time