Unavailable Pokemon

Gamingkenway

Can anyone give me a list of all pokemon that are not in the game right now?

I'm specifically looking for Garchomp and Aggron are they available in the game?

I have a list of my pokemon dream teams in each region please tell me if they aren't available in the game right now

Hoenn-Treecko, Lotad, Aron, Bagon, Electrike, and Numel

Sinnoh-Turtwig, Starly, Shinx, Buizel, Magby, and Gible

Unova-Oshawott, Deerling, Litwick, Ducklett, Tynamo, and Sandile

Kalos-Froakie, Binacle, Fletchling, Heliolisk, Phantump, and Goomy

(I'm in Johto currently)

172549 Hoenn-Treecko, Lotad, Aron, Bagon, Electrike, and Numel

Hopefully treecko aron bagon electrike will be on hoenn , numel and lotad already in.

172549 Sinnoh-Turtwig, Starly, Shinx, Buizel, Magby, and Gible

gible im not sure if its a boss reward or not others are available , not sure of buizel.

172549 Unova-Oshawott, Deerling, Litwick, Ducklett, Tynamo, and Deerling

deerling and litwick are available i think duckett too and i hope for oshawott if its not

172549 Kalos-Froakie, Binacle, Fletchling, Heliolisk, Phantump, and Goomy

i hope for heliolisk , also if u are thinking that there every region ur wrong , only kanto and johto are available now , hoenn comming out soon :Smile:

There are only 3 fire types in Hoenn-Blaziken (I will Earthquake it with Sceptiles plus Sceptiles outspeeds Blaziken, Numel (Evolves into Camerupt plus it has a Mega Evolution), and Torkoal which only has no evolutions I always favour pokemon with 2 evolutions but if they only have 1 evolution I have to deal with it lol so I choose Numel

172573 There are only 3 fire types in Hoenn-Blaziken (I will Earthquake it with Sceptiles plus Sceptiles outspeeds Blaziken, Numel (Evolves into Camerupt plus it has a Mega Evolution), and Torkoal which only has no evolutions I always favour pokemon with 2 evolutions but if they only have 1 evolution I have to deal with it lol so I choose Numel

you are kinda right , i'd choose swampert actually for hoenn , sweep most of all gyms.

Mudkip is cute Marshtomp is ok but Swampert is ugly lol just kidding, Mega Swampert looks like it's on Steroids and yeah it's good because it only has Grass weakness but I like Sceptile because of it's Dragon and Grass type (I don't like it because of it's 6 Weaknesses) But strength comes at the cost of more Weaknesses. The gyms are a good advantage but if you love a certain pokemon you're not going to abandon it just because it's weak you train with it and make it stronger.