Unavailable Pokemon

Gamingkenway

172578 Mudkip is cute Marshtomp is ok but Swampert is ugly lol just kidding, Mega Swampert looks like it's on Steroids and yeah it's good because it only has Grass weakness but I like Sceptile because of it's Dragon and Grass type (I don't like it because of it's 6 Weaknesses) But strength comes at the cost of more Weaknesses. The gyms are a good advantage but if you love a certain pokemon you're not going to abandon it just because it's weak you train with it and make it stronger.

megas wont be out yet :)

172585 I wish they were is the rumour true that they removed mega stones for Charizard, Blastoise and Venasaur because some people said when you become a champion oak's aide gives you a mega stone corresponding to your starter.

i said yet , there some quests already out for megas example when u collect claw root old amber helix and dome fossils a scientist give u mega stone for aerodactyl but not yet it i will be out that for sure :)

172592 How do we talk to each other instead of replying to each other's posts is there a message/friend system in the forum if you don't wanna be my friend that's ok too but you seem like a cool person.

sure i do like friends , my IGN ; badrtheghost

at red server :Smile:

ill add u on forums